Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Scintillating Scallop!

I first introduced my Scallop© shape two years ago, in 2012. 





It is my favorite of all of the shapes that I offer! Definite statement jewelry without being too over-the-top.

Lisa Love by Chris Gomez



Lisa Love by Alvarado


Carolyn Cole by Tayva



Two months ago, I FINALLY introduced the Scintillating Scallop©. (By finally I mean finally finished the unfinished pieces that had been sitting on my work table for almost six months!) These were an immediate hit with SparkleLux fans!


Swirled, pearlescent lucite and embedded rhinestones offer just the right amount of twinkle.


These are the same earrings as the first photo. The colors really morph depending on the lighting!




Photo taken with direct window-filtered sunlight

Same pair as the previous photo. This photo was taken in normal room lighting.


Swoon! I'm very pleased with these. 
I can't wait to share another rhinestone-encrusted pair of earrings that I was commissioned to do by a client last month… they're almost finished. Stay tuned! 

I have a couple pairs of these listed right now in my Etsy shop. Click HERE to get your paws on a pair!

xoxo,
Tayva




No comments: