Saturday, May 24, 2014

I love my customers...

…and I wanted to share some of the pics they've shared with me, while clad in SparkleLux!


Michelle was coming to Palm Springs for Tiki Caliente, and wanted a pair of Crescent Drop© earrings to go with her Kamehameha cotton suit. I was sent a photo of the fabric and away I went. I'm super pleased at the end result!

Just because I dug the way the earrings turned out so much, here's a detailed photo.



Fetish and pinup model Angela Ryan wearing Starliter© in silver.

Photo by One Stop Pinup


Leah is a customer that discovered by through Pinup Girl Clothing. She's wearing a custom ruby red pair of Scallop© earrings.


Lisa Love is wearing a custom pair of gold Corrugated© earrings that I created especially for her to wear at her Viva Las Vegas booth back in April. Jeanette, who is one of my biggest supporters is wearing the original incarnation of Oddball.


My longtime pal, pinup model and Best Ink judge Sabina Kelley wore her Neutron earrings to the grand opening of Holly Madison's 1923 Bourbon & Burlesque club at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. I love how her Tatyana dress matches perfectly!


Sabina wore Oddball Corrugated© earrings to the Style Lounge event at the Linq in Vegas. 


German blogger and model Vanessa Frankenstein touts Starliter© as being amongst her favorite fashion accessories!



Angela Tini, singer of The StarJays, is a longtime customer of mine. I love how her striking red hair and fair complexion are brought out by the emerald tones of her dress and my One Mint Julep Corrugated© earrings. 




No comments: